Responsible to: AID/WATCH Committee of Management
Salary: $52,946 pro rata (15 hours per week)
– Ability to inspire potential and current donors with creative approaches to raising funds in a grass-roots, community sector context;
– Demonstrated ability to be self-directed in implementing project objectives;
– Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a diverse range of contexts;
– Ability to work in a collective office structure with a small team and volunteers;
– Well developed administration skills;
– Understanding of the non-profit, community and charity sector;
– Commitment to and understanding of ethical fundraising practices;
– Understanding of international aid, environment and development issues.
AID/WATCH offers great scope for creativity and initiative for the right candidate. Our commitment to social and environmental justice underpins every aspect of our work and creates a vibrant working environment.
Applications of five pages maximum need to address the selection criteria and include a short CV. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: AID/WATCH, 19 Eve Street, Erskineville, 2043. Applications close Monday 15thth February. For other inquiries phone 02 9557 8944.